I have been nominated for Leibster Blog Award! I have been nominated by Rachel K Tutoring Thanks Rachel!
The Liebster Award can be given to new bloggers by bloggers. Yes, it’s almost like a chain letter – but it’s a good way to connect with other bloggers and promote other new blogs! Here are the official rules.
The “Rules” for accepting the Liebster Award are:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated you.
2. Nominate 5 blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
3. Answer the questions posted for you by the nominator.
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. Contact your nominees and let them know that you nominated them.
Here are the Answers to Questions My Nominee Posed for Me:
1. What do you love about teaching?
Teaching is a passion for me since it allows me to make creatively positive connections with young minds and provides me with the opportunities to nurture with fun and joy. I believe true learning happens when teachers are able to sustain classroom environment that is Safe, Fun and offers Sharing opportunities to kids. My need for sharing and creative connection made me gravitate towards teaching young kids.
2. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging when I started creating teaching resources for Teachers Pay Teachers as I felt the strong urge for sharing and most importantly how it could benefit other students if it could benefit my students in the real life classroom situations.
3. What is your favorite food?
I love eating Thai food (vegetarian version)
4. What do you like to do in your free time?
I love to watch movies with family or listen to music.
5. Share a funny moment from teaching.
The hilarious kids and fun resources go hand in hand. I love the fun kids have in the classroom when they hear an accidental pressing of the alarm bell I have in order to manage their behaviour. Their giggles and funny talks keep the fun going!
6. How long have you been teaching?
I have been teaching for over 10 years.
7. What is one of your pet peeves?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would love to explore Spain and France.
9. Where do you find inspiration?
I find inspiration in life around me and my own struggles for survival and achievement.
10. What are you currently reading?
I am reading Wayne Dyer’s book
“There is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem”.
11. What is your favorite day of the week?
The day on which I’m able to show commitment to my goals and fulfill them. It allows me to see my own growth and understand myself better and allows me to set more realistic goals.
Random Facts About Me:
1. I am a self growth enthusiast. I love to figure out how to see the positive side of every challenge.
2. I wanted to be a fashion designer when I was young.
3. I love to share with family, friends and people I connect with.
4. I love to create and inspire. I share my inspiration on my Facebook Page Positive Connectionz
5. I wish to do something really GOOD and BENEFICIAL for the kids .
6. I want to travel to places I have not been to.
7. I graduated from the National University of Singapore 2001.
8. I am a Qualified Self Development Consultant.
9. I have a sweet tooth.
10. I am a perfectionist learning to let go.
11. I love laughter and fun!
My Questions for Nominees:
1 What do you love about teaching?
2 What is your favorite movie?
3 Why do you do blogging?
4 What do you like to do in your free time?
5 What is one thing you wish you could do?
6 What is your favorite food?
7 What do you love about kids?
8 What place you want to travel to?
9 Who or what inspires you?
10 What do you dislike the most?
11 Share your favorite quote or moment